In its capacity as data controller, BMB MEDICAL, whose registered office is located in Trévoux, Ain, France, is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), of our practices concerning the collection, use and sharing of information that you provide to us through our website www.bmb-medical.com
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of personal data we may collect or hold about you, how we use it, with whom we share it, how we protect it, and the rights you have over your personal data.
1. The data we collect
By using the Site, you are required to send us information, some of which could be used to identify you and therefore constitutes personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”). For example, this is the case when you complete the contact form, subscribe to the Newsletter or log on to your customer area.
This information includes, in particular, the following data:
- Account Data: refers to the data you provide when creating an account by filling in the registration form.
- Navigation data: refers to the data that we collect when you browse the Site, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, the type of browser, the language of the browser, and its IP address.
2. How do we use the data we collect
We use the Data we collect to:
Performance of a contract or execution of pre-contractual measures
When Data is collected, you will be informed of whether certain Data is mandatory or optional. Mandatory Data is identified by an asterisk on the collection form. Otherwise, the execution of your request may be restricted.
3. Who are the recipients of the data we collect, and for what purposes do we provide them with the data?
Data processed by BMB Médical
The Data collected is intended for us in our capacity as data controller.
Recipient department or person in charge
3.2 Data transferred to authorities and/or public bodies
In accordance with the applicable regulations, the Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies, judicial officers, government officers, or bodies in charge of debt collection, exclusively to meet legal obligations, as well as in the case of the search for the perpetrators of offences committed on the Internet.
4. How long do we store your data?
Your Data will not be stored beyond the time that is strictly necessary for the purposes set out in the Policy and in accordance with the Regulation and applicable laws.
When the retention periods come to an end, your Data is deleted or anonymized so that it can be used without infringing your rights. Nevertheless, your Data may be archived beyond these periods for the purposes of research, the establishment and prosecution of criminal offences for the sole purpose of making your Data available to the judicial authority, if necessary.
Archiving implies that your Data will no longer be available online, but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
5. Is your data transferred? How and to where?
Your Data is not transferred outside the European Union.
6. How is your data protected?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access to or the modification, disclosure, loss or destruction of your Data.
7. What rights do you have over your data?
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you benefit from a certain number of rights relating to your Data, namely:
- A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner of how your Data is processed. You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that Data concerning you is being processed and, where appropriate, (ii) to access and obtain a copy of said Data.
- A right to rectification: you have the right to have inaccurate Data concerning you rectified. You also have the right to complete incomplete Data concerning you by providing a supplementary declaration. If you exercise this right, we undertake to communicate any rectification to all the recipients of your Data.
- A right to erasure: in certain cases, you have the right to erase your Data. However, this is not an absolute right and we may retain such Data for legal or legitimate reasons.
- A right to restriction of processing: in certain cases, you have the right to restrict processing of your Data.
- A right to Data portability: you have the right to receive the Data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or to transfer it to a third party of your choice. This right only applies when the processing of your Data is based on your consent, on a contract, or when such processing is carried out by automated means.
- A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data for processing based on our legitimate interest, the general public interest or for commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right and we may refuse your request for legal or legitimate reasons.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data if the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent shall not jeopardize the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to contact your data protection authority to complain about our personal data protection practices.
- The right to give instructions regarding the use of your Data after your death: you have the right to give us instructions regarding the use of your Data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you may contact the following address: BMB MEDICAL, 100 AVENUE DU FORMANS, CS 11001, 01604, TREVOUX, CEDEX, FRANCE firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may require proof of your identity in order to exercise these rights.
We may modify this policy from time to time, particularly in order to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical changes. In such cases, we will change the “last updated” date and indicate the date the changes were made. Where necessary, we will inform you and/or seek your consent. You should check this page regularly to be informed of any changes or updates to our policy.
If you have any questions about this policy or if you have a request regarding your Data, you can contact us by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com; or
- Sending a letter to:
100 Avenue du Formans
01604, TREVOUX, CEDEX, FRANCE
Version updated on 06/02/2020.